I’m so happy to have been nominated for a Liebster Award! Thanks a lot, Britt!
This is the perfect award for smaller blogs to keep growing and share our passion.
1. Post eleven facts about myself.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set and create eleven questions for the people I’ve nominated.
3. Choose eleven people (with fewer than 200 followers) to give this award to and link to them in my post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs.
11 Facts about myself:
1. I love Jane Austen novels.
2. Music everyday please!
3. I prefer natural yarn.
4. My favourite color is purple.
5. I love learning new crochet techniques.
6. I’m addicted to chocolate.
7. I like crime serials, movies and novels (without blood!).
8. I enjoy path walks.
9. I hate clock alarms.
10. I like to play the piano.
11. At night I want to read for 5 minuts but it turns into an hour…
My answers to Britt:
1. If you could meet your Craft hero, who would it be?
Stacey Trock from Fresh Stitches for her great energy.
2. Coffee or tea?
Cofee with milk and honey. It’s the best break for me! and once in a while with a piece of dark chocolate 😉
3. If you were a Super Hero, what would be your power?
I would choose to fly.
4. What is your best memory about crafting?
My best memory is when my son Uriel received his first amigurumi made by myself. He was 2 years old and he gave me an unforgettable smile.
5. Favorite Quote?
Never confuse comfort with happiness
7. What’s the one thing you want to learn to do the most?
I want to learn how can I relax myself… 😦
8. Name the movie that made you cry last:
“Becoming Jane”. I cry everytime I watch it!
9. How did you choose the name of your blog?
It was while in vacation in Belgium. My partner and I found “Temendu…” (Temendous…) the best word to define a well done job!
10. Favorite Meal?
11. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Without any doubt “The Lord of the Rings”!!!
12. Crocs or Birkenstocks?
Birkenstocks. I prefer to wear leather on my feet.
1. How did you choose your blog name?
2. Favorite book?
3. Describe your perfect day?
4. Which is the best part of the day to do your craft work?
5. Which is your best spot to work on your project?
6. Do you like people to write on your blog posts?
7. Where do you want to go on your next vacation trip ?
8. Favorite quote?
9. Favorite band?
10. Favorite movie?
11. Which is the best council anybody has given to you?
Blogs I nominate:
4. Ami Nation
10. Adora Ideas
11. Elephant Knits